Jacksonville trial attorney Calla is there when you need him, any time of the day or night. To learn more about how his experience in criminal law proceedings can help you resolve serious state or federal felony charges, contact his Jacksonville, Florida criminal defense office for a free phone consultation.
Licensed to practice law in Florida attorney Calla draws on more than 10 years experience with the United States Department of Justice and more than 7 years in private practice in defense of clients facing serious state or federal felony charges. He has achieved an AV Preeminent Rating* in the peer review process of Martindale-Hubbell; the highest rating for lawyers based on excellence in skills and integrity. His extensive legal background allows him to provide experienced advocacy to individual and corporate defendants who are facing such serious criminal problems as:
- Drug trafficking and manufacturing and distribution involving cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, or other controlled substances, as well as related charges of conspiracy, money laundering and tax evasion and the related problem of asset forfeiture
- Violent crimes such as murder, felony murder, homicide, aggravated battery, or domestic battery
- Motor vehicle felonies such as vehicular homicide or manslaughter
- State and federal appeals and post-conviction remedies
- Fraud and financial crimes, including white collar crimes such as mortgage fraud, identity theft, bribery and public corruption
- Fraud against the government, including false contractor claims and tax fraud
- Federal investigations and grand jury proceedings in which you are a person of interest, a target, or a witness
The Callalily Law Office also provides professional and effective criminal defense representation on appeals and in post-conviction proceedings. Attorney Calla represents clients in the state courts of Florida and federal courts throughout the United States. Attorney Calla is an experienced appellate attorney, having litigated well over 200 appeals before federal and state appeals courts with a record of significant victories. He uses his appellate experience in zealously pursuing appeals of those already convicted in federal and state courts.
The firm also represents clients in proceedings for post-conviction relief in the courts of the state of Florida as well as any federal court throughout the United States. Whether you need aggressive and skillful representation in the state courts of Florida in a post-conviction proceeding brought under Rule 3.850 or Rule 3.800 of the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure, or a federal post-conviction proceeding brought under Title 28 United States Code, Section 2254 or 2255, contact the Callalily Law Office for a free initial consultation and case evaluation.